Professional Bodybuilding Champion ROSEMARY JENNINGS

Professional Bodybuilding Champion ROSEMARY JENNINGS
It is not at all easy to become a female bodybuilder but this woman has done it and how! Hailing from West Indies, Rosemary worked as an Executive Administrator before becoming an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer. She has taken part in several pro competitions and was the winner of the 2005 NY Pro Show in the Light Weight Division and Overall. Other than this, she has consistently performed well and has been placed on high positions oftentimes.

Her firm belief and dedication in the sport has led her to achieve great heights and she advises the same for all aspiring female bodybuilders.
My name is Rosemary Jennings and I am from the beautiful Island of Barbados, West Indies where I received most of my education. I have worked as an Executive Administrator for many years before becoming self-employed as a certified Personal Trainer. Although, I loved my job I felt I had more to offer as a ISSA Certified Personal Trainer. I was introduced to the sport by an old scholar (Aereal Johnson) who was very persistent in transforming my body into that of a bodybuilder and the rest is history. At the conception of my bodybuilding career I was determine to become a professional bodybuilder, which I accomplished after competing four (4) years as a amateur on July 27, 2002 at the NPC USA held in Las Vegas. 

Bodybuilding is a very dedicated sport and in order to be the greatest bodybuilder one have to be consistent with their training and nutrition, motivated and focused. My goal in bodybuilding is to compete on the professional level and win Ms. Olympia. 

I could not have done this without the guidance of God, and the support from my family, friends and fans. Betty Moore has also been a tremendous help in my bodybuilding career. She assisted me with the 2003 Night of Champions and the 2005 NY Professional (formerly Night of Champions).

Alex Ramirez has been assisting my contest prep from 2005 to present. My mentor in bodybuilding is Dr. Alfred K. Thomas. Dr. Thomas has shared with me great deal in bodybuilding and he also shared with me “The Easton Notion” which states: “One should not be attached to outcomes , to results but should practice “detachment” in this case with winning, taking pleasure in that which, ultimately, brings one more pleasure”.

Competitions Placings
1997 NPC New York Metropolitan - Overall

1997 NPC Suburban - Overall

1997 NPC New Jersey State - Overall

1998   NPC Jr.  USA - 2nd Placing

1998 NPC Nationals Mixed Pairs - Overall

2000 NPC Nationals - 12th Place

2001   NPC East Coast - Overall

2001   NPC Nationals - 3rd

2002 NPC USA - 1st - Overall - won Pro card

2002 Jan Tana - 5th Placing Middle Weight Division

2002 GNC Show - 6th Placing in Light Weight Division

2003 Night of Champions - light weight 2nd placing

2003 Ms. Olympia  light weight- 8 th placing

2004 GNC Show - 3rd Placing in Light Weight Division

2005 NY Pro Show - 1st Placing in Light Weight Division & Overall

2005 Ms. Olympia - 9th Placing

2006 Ms International 12th placing

2007 Ms. International - 14th Place

2008 Ms. International - 10 place

2008 Species NY Pro - 3rd place

2008 Arnold - 10th Place

2008 NY Pro - 3rd Place

2008 olympia- 12th Place

2009 Arnold - 12th Place

2009 NY Pro - 3rd Place

2009 Olympia- 11th Place

picture For ROSEMARY JENNINGS

Post a Comment

0 Comments