Female bodybuilding and physique training :Colleen Fotsch

Female bodybuilding and physique training :Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch
Competes in: CrossFit
Lives in: San Francisco
Height: 5′8″
Weight/ body-fat percent:
I don’t have a specific competition weight for my sport. This year at NorCal Regionals I was 167 pounds and 9% body fat.
How much can you lift?
Clean and jerk: 223 pounds
Dead lift: 330 pounds
How long did it take for you to get this body?
I started playing sports at a really young age and pretty much played every sport imaginable. I was always on the muscular side. I was a swimmer at UC Berkeley and really enjoyed the lifting program and knew I wanted to continue lifting in some way, shape, or form after my college career was over. I started CrossFit about a year ago and, within a few months of consistent training, started noticing a big change in how I looked and felt.
How many calories do you eat a day?
I don’t count my calories, but I eat very clean. But I have a huge sweet tooth, so I enjoy desserts every now and again.
How does your body affect how other people interact with you?
Since I started doing CrossFit, I get a fair amount of questions about what I do, both training and nutrition. I always get asked if I play a sport and what it is or if I compete as a bodybuilder. It’s usually when I’m at the grocery store that I get the most comments and questions.
What’s a surprising thing you experience by having the physique that you have?
What I love about my body now is that it is the result of setting various training goals, such as squatting a certain amount of weight, mastering certain gymnastic skills, and being the best competitor I can be. CrossFit is extremely humbling and tests my limits day in and day out, and I love learning new skills that at one point seemed impossible for my body to do. I love being able to do something that I have so much fun doing, and it keeps me in shape and strong.
The Picture For :Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch

Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch


Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch

Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch

Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch


Colleen Fotsch
Colleen Fotsch

Female bodybuilding
Female bodybuilding

Female bodybuilding
Female bodybuilding

Female bodybuilding
Female bodybuilding

Female bodybuilding
Female bodybuilding

Female bodybuilding
Female bodybuilding

Female bodybuilding
Female bodybuilding

Female bodybuilding
Female bodybuilding
video for Female bodybuilding Colleen Fotsch
C.C.E First Max



Team Punishment & Big Blocks



You call this a Deload?!?



Colleen Fotsch October 12, 2014

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. The intent of our Exercise Elite Fitness Daily is to provide our users with the ability to research and evaluate the various top-rated exercise programs that are currently available and thereafter, determine which specific type of fitness program will best meet their unique personal health and fitness goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a pre workout booster can really Crevalor help you to train harder and longer as you get a real energy boost. So if you are looking for growing more muscles or for being more focused during your workouts and having more energy then a pre workout booster would be the perfect match for you!
    For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.supplements4help.com/crevalor/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!
    bodybuilding canada store

    ReplyDelete